||Bugaboo Bee + Newborn Cocoon, Raincover - RED |
This Item is currently selling on ebay at a bargain price. If you click the link above you will be navigated to ebay.co.uk where you can bid or buy the item in question. Kiddiekids does not own nor are we selling the item shown, if you have any questions please ask the seller.
More Pushchair Bargains
Low sperm counts are becoming a more common problem. So lets take a look at what causes a man to have a low sperm count.
Bathing in hot water or wearing tight underwear will cause the testicles to heat up. This will in turn reduce the quality of sperm and the mans sperm count.
Other common causes of a low sperm count are:
• Sitting for long periods of time
• Been overweight
• Frequent ejaculations (maintain a gap of 2 - 3 days between ejaculations)
• Over Exertion
• Low Zinc Levels
• Infections such as STI'S
Now we know the causes of a low sperm count we can attempt to make changes that will increase a healthy sperm count.
1. Keep a gap of at least 2 - 3 days between your ejaculations to maintain dense healthy semen.
2. Quit or reduce the intake of nicotine, alcohol and caffeine. Even alcohol in moderation will affect your livers functionality which will cause a rise in estrogen levels.
3. Regular non strenuous exercise will not only keep your body healthy but maintain a healthier reproductive system. You can also exercise your PC muscle to increase your ejaculation and the ability to shoot with more power and further than ever before. The PC muscle can be trained any time any where. When you next visit the toilet, simply stop urinating, then start again then stop. That is your PC muscle.
4. Eat healthy low fat foods that are high in protein.
5. Avoid tight underwear and hot baths. If your a laptop user make sure you protect your testicles from the heat that the laptop produces.
6. If your overweight, get on a diet. Not only will you feel much better, it will vastly improve your fertility.
7. Make love in the morning when the sperm levels are at the highest.
8. Stay relaxed and stress free. A great way of this is practicing YOGA.
9. You could also try using supplements such as zinc and other herbal remedies. But please consult a doctor before you do so.
Trying For A Baby Topics:
Getting Pregnant | Increase Fertility | Increase Healthy Sperm | Ovulation Calculator | Sex Positions To Get Pregnant